Digital Cement is a digital marketing agency, evolved from the beginnings of digital content driven marketing concepts in the late 90’s. Visit their website to learn more of what they do today.
- General office support and administration tasks like switchboard operation and reception management.
- Supported co-founders in creating:
- sales pitch decks for content driven website marketing and the practices that would eventually be known as CRM and Big Data.
- an “Email Best Practices” handbook targeting marketing managers of leading brands, who were just coming to terms with digital.
- a workshop attended by marketing managers to learn about content driven marketing using content web portals and email marketing.
- post campaign analytics on email marketing; describing click thru rates and cost per impression.
- Worked with content writers to create, edit and upload content for a library of articles, guides & templates for Fedex’s Small Business Library and Kraft Foods’ Recipe Newsletter.