Over 15 million tourists arriving in the UAE (in 2015) and growth expected to continue in making Dubai the #1 destination. Red Valley was established to manage tour activities to provide better experiences for tourists.
My responsibilities included:
- Contracting – identified and negotiated hotel room rates and tour activities; based on customer behavior and demand trends.
- Operations – worked with Emirati agents and immigration authorities to ensure smooth processing of visas; scaling capacity to 50 visas per day.
- Product development – gained familiarity with trends and customer needs , particularly for the Asian sub continent market and their expat communities residing in Canada, US, UK, and GCC. Strong insight into UAE’s tourism market, growth opportunities and their continuing evolution.
- Startup fund management – involved from setting up bank accounts to managing cash flows and paying hotels and other suppliers.
- Hospitality – managed bespoke luxury tourism services including: yacht rentals, spa treatments, pearl diving, and private shopping.
Experience in the following products & services:
- Hotel rooms
- UAE tourist visas
- Car, bus & van rentals
- Sightseeing tours
- Burj Khalifa “At The Top”
- Desert Safari
- Wild Wadi
- Ferrari World & Yas Island
- Yacht rentals
- Skydiving, pearl diving, and scuba diving
Types of travelers serviced:
- Business travelers
- Visiting friends & relatives
- Young families on vacation
- Corporate sponsored incentive groups